The speech and debate team competed in the National Catholic Forensic League’s (NCFL) Grand National Tournament in Milwaukee, Wisconsin this past weekend.
Congratulations to Max Kornfeld (12) on placing in the Top 16 in Lincoln-Douglas Debate!
The Talking Rams were also represented by the following entries:
- Varsha Arun (9) and Joanne Sung (9) – Duo Interpretation
- Gabe DiAntonio (10) and Grace Hu (10) – Policy Debate
- Huamin Gao (10) – Lincoln-Douglas Debate
- Ari Gottesman (10) and William Xie (10) – Policy Debate
- Catherine Liao (10) and Lauren Xie (10) – Public Forum Debate
- Ethan Willick (10) – Oral Interpretation of Literature