Friday, Sept. 13 | 7 p.m. | Ladue vs. Webster Groves
Grand Opening of the New Home of the Rams!
Show your school spirit by wearing your black gear to watch our State Champion Rams play under the lights on their home field for the first time in LHWHS history. Along with an exciting game, the evening will be filled with celebrations, dedications, and visits from special guests, including:
- Former superintendent Dr. Donna Jahnke who worked tirelessly to make this dream of a new stadium a reality
- Former superintendent Dr. Chuck McKenna for whom the athletic plaza is being named in honor of his contributions and lifetime of support of our district
- City of Ladue Mayor Nancy Spewak, a LHWHS alumna who worked side by side with the district during the entire renovation project to ensure its success for our entire community
In addition, we will honor 1988 alum Orrin S. “Sage” Wightman for whom the field will be named as a result of his generous contribution to the Ladue Education Foundation (LEF) which assisted the district in completing the stadium renovation project.
The game will begin at 7 p.m. Gates will open at 6 p.m.
LHWHS Students with their ID Badge: $2 (please note, without an I.D. the cost is $5)
Children 6 & under: Free
Senior Citizens: Free
PARKING FOR LHWHS HOME FOOTBALL GAMES AVAILABLE AT
LADUE MIDDLE SCHOOL
9701 CONWAY ROAD, ST. LOUIS, MO 63124
A SHUTTLE BUS WILL BE PROVIDED FROM 6:30-9:30 P.M.
Click on the link below to view the parking map.
There is always significant planning for security at our school events and we will continue to be vigilant in providing a safe and fun extracurricular environment at Ladue Horton Watkins High School. Please keep in mind that the following safety measures will be in place for home football games:
● No backpacks will be allowed in the stadium and we encourage those attending to only bring necessary items into the games, such as purses and diaper bags.
● City of Ladue police officers will be in attendance at the games, including one at each gate. They will also be patrolling the neighborhoods surrounding the high school before, during and after the games.
● District and high school administrators, the district’s Student Resource Officer, the district’s Safety and Security Coordinator, as well as a number of individuals hired from a local security service company will continuously monitor the field, parking lots and high school campus.
● No parents, alumni or community members will be allowed on the field level during varsity football games.
CAN’T MAKE IT TO THE GAME? LISTEN LIVE!!
If you are not able to make it to the game, listen live here: http://www.mixlr.com/woodland1