UPDATED SPECTATOR GUIDELINES
BEGINNING JAN. 19, 2021
As a result of continued collaboration with local health officials and the St. Louis Suburban Public High School Athletic and Activities Association, Ladue’s Activities Department would like to inform you of upcoming changes to spectator guidelines at our winter events.
Starting Jan. 19, 2021 Ladue High School will institute the following spectator guidelines for all home events:
- Two family members for each participant will be allowed for HOME events. Further spectator limitations may be put in place due to space availability in certain venues. Individual schools will communicate specific guidelines when space limitations must be considered.
- NO visiting team spectators will be allowed into the event.
- Spectators must enter the door #13 in McKenna Plaza.
- Face masks must be worn at all times by everyone, including participants.
- Social distancing must be followed at all events.
- When traveling outside the Suburban Conference, schools will adhere to visitor guidelines in that region.
- Details regarding spectator guidelines during MSHSAA postseason events will be communicated prior to the event.
ALL home spectators must complete the Covid Screening below on the day of the event:
For more information regarding guidelines for athletic contests at LHWHS, please see the attachment below:
Ladue Winter 2020-2021 Athletic Guidelines (1_19_2021) (1)